Your Career in Marketing, Sales and Service with Ford Motor Company
There’s no other product you feel as connected to, as your vehicle.
Ours is one of the most recognisable brands in the world today. We are global automotive leaders, and we have been in the business for over 100 years. We are building upon this experience by looking forward to the future, and those who join us can expect to learn an unrivalled amount about creating a total consumer experience around our exceptional products.
Ford is at the heart of this exciting, dynamic and constantly evolving industry – and our cars and commercial vehicles are just the start of what we do. Our dedicated Marketing, Sales and Service teams are also proud to be at the forefront of anticipating the constantly-evolving desires of our customers through digital marketing and innovative mobility solutions, researching emerging consumer trends and preferences, and maximising the after-sales experience.
From sales and aftersales-focused roles brimming with dealer or business client interaction, to working closely with our creative agency partners on brand communications, to key analytical roles which underpin and deliver our core sales strategies, your ongoing career will also see you:
- enjoying opportunities to work with our exciting range of products
- understanding how changes in customer preferences and behaviours inform our future plans and products
- enhancing Ford’s revenue opportunities and customer satisfaction in aftersales and service.
As a truly global company, we emphasise working in supportive teams across our organisation, and, as millions of people see our work, we are committed to going about our business fairly, and in the right way. You will also be encouraged to join in and give back to both the immediate and wider community as part of a shared commitment to social responsibility.
Your welcome to the team will begin with two initial 18-month assignments which seek to build on your skills and experience and give you real responsibility and development from the very first day.
Upon joining us, your initial focus will be on one of our key business areas:
- Customer Service
Ask our previous graduate recruits and they will tell you to expect:
- real influence from day one, joining a team that encourages collaboration and the sharing of innovative thinking
- to become the “go-to” person in your area of expertise, and become technically skilled in the systems or processes that you use (or may even create!)
- to learn a lot about the dynamics of the constantly-evolving automotive industry and how Marketing, Sales & Service underpins our Company success
- access to tremendous opportunities to grow and develop your career within Ford with a wealth of experiences that you can explore
If this experience sounds like one you are ready to sink your teeth into, you will need a few key qualities to join:
- A minimum 2:2 degree or a masters or a PhD
- Demonstrated numeracy and analytical skills, allied with your ability to generate and communicate solutions
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, and a desire to collaborate and contribute new ideas and your expertise
- Resilience, and the dedication to work and thrive as a self-starter