How to Reset my Ford Account Password
When registering for Ford Account, you will have set up an email username and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the steps below.
- Click log in / Register at the top of the homepage of the Ford website.
- Click Forgot Password and follow instructions from there.
If you cannot access your email account any more, please contact the CRC on live chat or tel 020 3564 4444.
If you want to update your password, log in to your Ford Account and go to Your Account > Settings, where you will see the option to edit and update it.
Choosing a Password
Ford Account passwords must be:
- At least 8 characters long,
- Different to your email username,
- Cannot include too many repeated characters.
- Remember to always keep your password secure.
Ford Account and the FordPass app
If you have the FordPass app, you already have a Ford Account. That's because Ford Account web and the FordPass app have shared features and data. So, conveniently, you can use the same login details for both of them. This means, if you reset your password for one it also changes for the other.
If you don't have FordPass, why not find out how you can unlock your car’s full potential.