What is Ford Motorcraft?
From servicing and repairs to MOTs and tyres. You will find everything you need at Ford Motorcraft. Specially designed for Ford older vehicles, it offers clear, transparent pricing with no hidden extras.
Who is eligible?
- Owners of older Ford Vehicles (Car & CVs)
- Retail Customers Only, not available to Fleet Customers
- Up to 2500cc Engines
- Excludes RS & LPG
There is also a selection of tyre and repair prices available on Ford Motorcraft. In addition, all prices include parts, labour & VAT.
What are the benefits to the customer?
- Your car will be looked after by Ford professionals using the latest equipment and Ford quality parts.
- Free UK & European Roadside Assistance – (at participating dealers only)
- At home and on the road
- Covers misfuelling and lost keys
- Alternative transport, a replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation is available if the vehicle can’t be repaired on the spot.
- For a list of participating dealers, click here
- Ford eCHECK – free 30 point visual health check
- Free wash & vac
- Oil and filter change
- Air or pollen filter change
- Local Price Match Guarantee – If the price of any like-for-like job is found cheaper from another repairer within a 5 mile radius of the relevant participating Ford Dealer, the price will be matched. An alternative quote quotation must be provided by the customer either before the work has been undertaken by the Ford Dealer or within 14 days of the repair being carried out.
Ford Motorcraft Service1 – What's included
1Motorcraft Servicing does not fulfil the criteria of Ford recommended Servicing as detailed the Vehicle Service Portfolio for Warranty purposes