Global Brand Protection for Parts
Brand Protection 18/401
Royal Oak Way South
The Global Brand Protection Department is responsible for general parts brand protection issues such as:
- Counterfeit parts: non-genuine parts packaged as genuine parts
- Supplier unauthorised sales: genuine parts in non-genuine packaging sold directly by suppliers to the aftermarket
- Diverted parts: genuine parts leaked from Ford facilities
- Parallel imports: genuine parts imported from foreign markets
- Licensed products: accessories, apparel, toys, etc.
- Trademark infringement: unauthorised third-party use of Ford trademarks
If you would like to report to Ford Motor Company suspected counterfeit parts or unapproved sources of Ford-branded parts, please send an email with the appropriate information to email@example.com, fax 01327 305728 or send a letter to the above address.