COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SHOW 2018
The CV Show 2018 has now finished but here’s a summary of Ford at the show.
- Ford unveiled the All-New Fiesta Van and new connectivity technologies that will strengthen the company’s market leading position in the European commercial vehicle market, at the 2018 CV Show in Birmingham, U.K.
- Joining the latest generation of Ford Transit commercial vehicles – including the New Transit Custom, New Transit Connect and New Transit Courier models – the Fiesta Van marks the company’s return to the urban hatchback van market with a class-leading new offering.
- The All-New Fiesta Van and New Transit Connect are the first commercial vehicles in Europe to enhance productivity and convenience for businesses using new FordPass Connect on-board modem technology.
- Further highlights from Ford at the CV Show included innovative solutions for urban transportation with our Transit Custom Plug-in Hybrid from the London fleet trial and a digital service concept for more efficient last-mile delivery.
- Ford also revealed the new Ranger Wildtrak X model, with distinctive external and internal features.
Be sure to join us next year for the 2019 CV Show for more unveilings and demonstrations.
In the meantime, have a look at our latest business offers.