What Ford brought to the CV Show 2019
We showcased exciting improvements from across the Ford commercial vehicle range including:
- The New Transit – with more fuel-efficient engines, increased payload and built in connectivity.
- The New Ranger Raptor made its UK public debut! The Ford Performance developed pick-up truck for the true enthusiast off-roader will go on sale mid 2019.
- Ford Transit Custom Plug-in Hybrid: Following the successful trial with a number of fleet customers, CV show attendees got a chance to see the production ready van for the first time.
- The first-in-class Tourneo Custom Plug-in-Hybrid, which seats eight passengers and combines zero-emission with driving capability.
- A New Transit Chassis Cab skeletal derivative was also on display at the CV Show 2019. The skeletal Chassis Cab provides customers with a versatile low-height platform for a wide variety of body conversions.
If you were unable to join us at the CV show 2019 but would like to hear more about our commercial vehicle range contact one of our Transit Centres or visit Vans & Pickups.
Remember to check this page at a later date for information about Ford at the CV Show 2020.