12-Month Placement in Marketing, Sales and Service at Ford Motor Company
There’s no other product you feel as connected to, as your vehicle.
Ours is one of the most recognisable brands in the world today. We have been in the business for over 100 years. We are building upon this experience by looking forward to the future, and those who join us can expect to learn an unrivalled amount about creating a total consumer experience around our exceptional products.
Ford is at the heart of this exciting, dynamic and constantly evolving industry – and our cars and commercial vehicles are just the start of what we do. Our dedicated Marketing, Sales and Service teams are also proud to be at the forefront of anticipating the constantly-evolving desires of our customers through digital marketing and innovative mobility solutions, researching emerging consumer trends and preferences, and maximising the after-sales experience.
From sales and aftersales-focused roles brimming with dealer or business client interaction, to working closely with our creative agency partners on brand communications, to key analytical roles which underpin and deliver our core sales strategies, your placement will also see you:
- enjoying opportunities to work with our exciting range of products
- understanding how changes in customer preferences and behaviours inform our future plans and products
- and enhancing Ford’s revenue opportunities and customer satisfaction in after-sales and service.
As a truly global company, we emphasise working in supportive teams across our organisation, and, as millions of people see our work, we are committed to going about our business fairly, and in the right way. You will also be encouraged to join in and give back to both the immediate and wider community as part of a shared commitment to social responsibility.
We are looking for talented individuals to undertake a 12-month paid work placement, as part of our Business Placement Programme to work in MS&S starting early September 2016. Your placement will seek to build on your existing skills and experience and give you real responsibility and development from the very first day.
Upon joining us, your placement will be in one of our key business areas:
- Customer Service
Ask our previous interns and they will tell you to expect:
- real influence from day one, joining an exceptional team that encourages collaboration and the sharing of innovative thinking
- becoming technically skilled in the systems or processes that you use (or may even create!)
- to learn a lot about the dynamics of the constantly-evolving automotive industry and how Marketing, Sales & Service underpins our Company success
- access to tremendous opportunities and a wealth of new experiences
If this experience sounds like one you are ready to sink your teeth into, you will need a few key qualities to join:
- Demonstrated numeracy and analytical skills, allied with your ability to generate and communicate solutions effectively
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, and a desire to collaborate and contribute new ideas and your expertise
- Resilience, and the dedication to work and thrive as a self-starter
Are you ready to Go Further with Ford?