12-Month Placement in Human Resource at Ford Motor Company
We are looking for talented individuals to undertake a 12-month paid work placement as part of our business placement program to work in HR early September 2017. Salary £18,500 (pro-rata).
About the role:
One Team: The Human Resources function is a global team of HR professionals who are recognized and respected as an essential business partner. We work closely with our operating management in all areas of the business to deliver our strategic people priorities with solutions that are linked directly to automotive leadership using best-in-class HR practices.
One Plan: Our Human Resource professionals are leading the most ambitious transformation in today's business world. We are the change coaches and it all starts with our focus on individual, team and organizational effectiveness across all areas of our Company.
One Goal: Our goal is to develop a world class team of skilled and motivated people working together to drive business results.
The challenges start on day one, as you share responsibility for major business decisions. We're proud of our long standing tradition of developing talent, and investing great energy in developing top class professionals who can operate effectively across our diverse workforce.
Typical intern responsibilities might include:
- Employee relations – enabling you to work closely with employees, management and unions in one of our manufacturing facilities and help build a skilled and motivated ONE Ford team that works together for automotive leadership.
- Operational HR – operating as a business partner to line managers to facilitate the implementation of our people cycle plan and providing relevant support for workforce planning and development.
All these opportunities are aimed at broadening your personal development and provide exciting challenges.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- knowledge and passion about our business and our customers
- a drive for continuous improvement
- ability to build strong relationships and be a team player
- excellent communication skills
- a can do, find a way, attitude
- a positive approach and ability to inspire others
- experience of delivering high quality work to deadline
- creativity, initiative, diplomacy, self-motivation and self confidence
You will build a deep knowledge of business imperatives and operational issues and have the opportunity to fully participate in the business.
Are you looking to Go Further with Ford?