If one of your fleet vehicles develops a problem, you need it solved as rapidly and painlessly as possible.
To help your in-house technicians achieve this, Ford Fleet offers a comprehensive range of technical information and resources.
Ford offers two services to help fleet workshops:
- Electronic technical information and services (Etis)
- Quick and easy access to the Ford online parts catalogue
Electronic technical information and services (Etis)
Ford Etis is our comprehensive technical information and services website.
It provides fast, online access to everything you need to know about servicing and repairing Ford vehicles.
We also make sure that all the information on the site is kept up-to-date, making it an easy way for you to get immediate help and support for your fleet.
Just some of the invaluable services available on Etis are:
- Detailed mechanical repair and diagnostic procedures
- Information on how to access the Ford online parts catalogue
- Details of how to access the Ford technical hotline
- Identification and ordering of the Special Service Tools necessary to carry out professional repairs
- Information about vehicle pre-delivery inspection and routine servicing requirements
To see all the other services available on Ford Etis, and to find out how your fleet can benefit from this resource, please visit www.etis.ford.com
However, to get the most out of Ford Etis, you’ll need to identify your vehicle’s VIN.
VIN (chassis number) guide
We give every single Ford vehicle a unique VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
Your Ford vehicle’s VIN number has several different uses:
- Providing essential security
- Making it easy to establish the exact build date of your vehicle
- Enabling you to understand which dates in the Fleet National Pricing listings apply to your vehicle
- Enabling you to work out exactly which parts of the Ford Etis website are most relevant to you
The following guide provides a comprehensive table to help you decipher the Ford VIN present on your vehicle’s chassis.
Please click the link to download the Ford VIN (chassis number) guide: Download the VIN (chassis number guide)
To find out more about Etis or the VIN guide, please contact the Fleet Service Centre on 01277 251250. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.