How your feedback can help keep it up to date
Streets and motorways, signage and speed limits, roundabouts, tunnels, bypasses…
They’re changing every day. These changes need to be collected and tracked in order for your navigation system to perform at its best.
That’s where you can help. By reporting what you see as a driver, the navigation maps on your SYNC system will always be as precise, accurate and up to date as possible.
How you can help, by providing feedback
- Visit our dedicated online toolTooltip, to report your feedback. This tool is provided by a third party, ‘HERE Maps’ who are experts in this field.
- You’ll be given an online tracking number to check the status of your report.
- Create a HERE Map account to check your status regularly, which is quick and easy to do.
- Once the changes have been validated, HERE Maps will inform Ford.
- Contact your Ford dealer to find out how to get your SYNC Map software update, or with any other questions about this process.
As well as ensuring your navigation system is equipped with the latest information, your feedback will also help other drivers get to where they’re going via the best route possible.