What's the promotion?
Until 30 September 2019, you can drive away in the Ford Ranger Double Cab Wildtrak 3.2 TDCi 200PS from only £269 per month over 4 years on Ford Contract Hire from Ford Lease. Advance of 9 monthly rentals with 8,000 miles per annum^.
Business Users only.
What else comes as standard?
The Ford Ranger Double Cab Wildtrak 3.2 TDCi 200PS comes with a wealth of features, all incorporated as standard:
- Ford SYNC 3 DAB Navigation with 8” colour TFT touchscreen, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, and Emergency Assistance
- 18” machined alloy wheels
- Leather seat trim
- Heated front seats
- Rear view camera and parking distance sensors
- Dual-zone Alectronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC) air conditioning
- Cruise Control
- 221g/km CO2 emissions
Ford Contract Hire car rentals include:
- Road fund licence for contract duration
- Breakdown cover for the UK and Europe
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown when attended by the AA at the roadside
^ Excludes New Ranger.
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. You will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Examples exclude VAT and are based on non-maintained agreements with a mileage of 8,000 miles per annum. Vehicles must be returned in good condition and within agreed mileage, otherwise further charges will be incurred. Prices correct at time of going to print and are subject to change without notice. All vehicles subject to availability at a Ford UK Authorised Dealer for all vehicles contracted with finance accepted between 1 July and 30 September 2019, and vehicle registered by 30 September 2019. Not available with any other promotion. Ford Lease is provided by ALD Automotive Ltd, trading as Ford Lease, BS16 7LB. Other paint colours may incur additional costs see price lists for details. The corporate tax, personal tax and VAT treatment associated with the purchase or leasing of a commercial vehicle may vary depending on your precise circumstances, relevant tax law and vehicle classification. Customers are therefore advised to seek professional advice with regard to taxation.