Unlike other car insurance policies, Ford Insure has been designed specifically for your vehicle. That is why we suggest you check that any other insurance cover really does give you all the following benefits that come as standard with Ford Insure;
- If your vehicle is involved in an accident, your car can be repaired by a Ford-trained technician in a Ford Accident Repair Centre using genuine parts
- All repairs at Ford Accident Repair Centres are guaranteed for 5 years
- No matter who is to blame for the accident that keeps your car off the road, you will have access to a Class A replacement car while your car is being repaired
- Replacement child seats in the event of an accident
- 24 hour accident recovery service
- Broken or damaged glass will be replaced with no impact on your No Claims Discount
- Personal belongings in your car will be covered up to £200
- Unlimited cover for standard fit in-car entertainment equipment
- Emergency Accommodation: Up to £250
- Up to 90 days European cover.
Terms and conditions apply.
To receive an instant, no obligation quote, simply click
If you have already requested an online quote in the last 30 days you can retrieve it using your unique reference number.
All quotes are guaranteed for 30 days. The offer of insurance is subject to eligibility criteria. Terms and conditions are available on request. Cover described is for comprehensive policies using our Ford Accident Repair Centres.
Lines are open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 4pm Saturday.
FCE Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register number 204469. FCE Bank plc acts as an insurance introducer in relation to Ford Insure. In relation to this same product, Ford Motor Company Limited is an appointed representative of FCE Bank plc. FCE Bank plc (registered in England with company number 0772784) Registered office: Central Office, Eagle Way, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3AR.
Ford Insure is sold and administered by Europa Group Limited (registered in England with company number 3279177) Registered office: Europa House, Midland Way, Thornbury, Bristol, BS35 2JX.
Europa Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 309794.
INS2015/080 Exp 10/07/2016