Ensure your Ford is raring to go this summer with our comprehensive 30-point Ford Summer Check with Anti-Bacterial Refresh. All for the recommended retail price of just £29.99.
The Ford Summer Check includes:
- 30-point FORD eCHECK
- Fluid level check and top-up*
- Air con Anti-Bacterial refresh
All for the recommended retail price of £29.99
We also offer a Full Air Conditioning Service, which will ensure your vehicle is equipped to handle the warm summer weather. For the recommended retail price of £69.99, the Full Air Conditioning Service includes:
- 30-point FORD eCHECK
- Full air conditioning inspection and test
- Air conditioning system recharge
All for the recommended retail price of £69.99
Why should you have a seasonal check carried out by a Ford dealer?
No one knows your Ford better than us, so you can be assured that your vehicle will be given the best service possible with:
- Our Ford-trained technicians: We have a team of highly skilled technicians who specialise in Ford products, ensuring 100% accuracy when making evaluations & repairs, so you only pay for what you need to.
- The latest Ford diagnostic equipment and tools: The tools & equipment we use are specially designed for Ford vehicles, ensuring all repairs are done to the highest quality, using the most efficient approach.
- Ford quality parts: Engineered to exact specifications, Ford quality parts meet all safety and environmental legislation, ensuring the safety of you and your local Ford dealer.
Drive into any Ford Dealership today, or book online Ford.co.uk.
A comprehensive 30-point check of your vehicle
All our Seasonal Checks include a 30-point FORD eCHECK to give you a comprehensive picture of your vehicle’s health. That way, you can rest assured that your vehicle is in the best condition possible.
Air con Anti-Bacterial refresh
Especially useful for those of us with hay fever or asthma, this anti-bacterial treatment will cleanse your vehicles air conditioning system by eliminating odours that are caused by bacteria build-up, ensuring you are breathing clean fresh air.
To keep your Ford safe and performing at its best, it is vital that you have it serviced regularly at a Ford Dealer. However, there are also measures you can take yourself between services, to help maintain your vehicle.
Get some more car maintenance tips to keep your Ford running strong.