What's the promotion?
You can now drive away in the Galaxy Titanium 2.0 TDCi (150 PS) from only £363 per month over 3 years on Ford Contract Hire from Ford Lease. Advance of 6 monthly rentals.
Business Users only.
What else comes as standard?
The Galaxy Titanium 2.0 TDCi (150 PS) comes with a wealth of features, all incorporated as standard:
- Ford DAB Navigation and SYNC 3 with 8” colour touchscreen
- 10.1" colour TFT cluster display
- 17" 5x2-spoke alloy wheels
- Rear privacy glass
- Lane Keeping Aid and traffic sign recognition
- Keyless entry system
- Cruise control with active speed limiter
- Automatic headlights and rain sensing wipers
Fuel economy and emissions:
- 129g/km CO2 emissions
- 56.5mpg combined fuel economy
Ford Contract Hire car rentals include:
- Road fund licence for contract duration
- Breakdown cover for the UK and Europe
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown when attended by the AA at the roadside
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. You will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Examples exclude VAT and are based on non-maintained agreements, with a mileage of 10,000 miles per annum. Vehicles must be returned in good condition and within agreed mileage, otherwise further charges will be incurred. Prices correct at time of going to print and are subject to change without notice. All vehicles subject to availability at a Ford UK Authorised Dealer for all vehicles with finance accepted and vehicle registered between 1 April 2018 and 30 June. Not available with any other promotion. Ford Lease is provided by ALD Automotive Ltd, trading as Ford Lease, BS16 7LB. Other paint colours may incur additional costs see price lists for details. The corporate tax, personal tax and VAT treatment associated with the purchase or leasing of a commercial vehicle may vary depending on your precise circumstances, relevant tax law and vehicle classification. Customers are therefore advised to seek professional advice with regard to taxation.