What's the promotion?
You can now drive away in the Transit 290 Base L2 H2 2.0 TDCi (105 PS) FWD from only £241 per month over 4 years on Ford Contract Hire from Ford Lease. Advance of 6 monthly rentals.
Business Users only.
What else comes as standard?
The Transit 290 Base L2 H2 2.0 TDCi (105 PS) FWD comes with a wealth of features, all incorporated as standard:
- My Connection Radio with bluetooth, USB/iPod connectivity and remote controls
- Trip computer
- 2,946mm maximum load length (at floor with bulkhead)
- Integrated rear bumper step
- Rake-and reach-adjustable steering column
- Remote central locking
- 872+ kg max gross pay load
Fuel economy and emissions:
- 174g/km CO2 emissions
- 42.2mpg combined fuel economy
Ford Contract Hire car rentals include:
- Road fund licence for contract duration
- Breakdown cover for the UK and Europe
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown when attended by the AA at the roadside
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. You will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Examples exclude VAT and are based on 48 month non-maintained agreements, profile 6+47 payment in advance of 6 monthly rentals, followed by 47 monthly rentals, with a mileage of 10,000 miles per annum. Vehicles must be returned in good condition and within agreed mileage, otherwise further charges will be incurred. Prices correct at time of going to print and are subject to change without notice. Subject to availability at a Ford Authorised UK Dealer for vehicles with finance accepted and vehicle contracted and registered between 1 July 2017 and 30 September 2017. Not available with any other promotion. Ford Lease is provided by ALD Automotive Ltd, trading as Ford Lease, BS16 7LB. Other paint colours may incur additional costs see price lists for details. The corporate tax, personal tax and VAT treatment associated with the purchase or leasing of a commercial vehicle may vary depending on your precise circumstances, relevant tax law and vehicle classification. Customers are therefore advised to seek professional advice with regard to taxation.
Ford Important Information on Commercial VehiclesFord Important Information - Commercial Vehicles