You can manage cookies at any time on the Manage Cookie Settings page but this may limit or prevent use of certain features on the website.
The Go Faster driving experience is organised by Imagination Europe Ltd (the “Organiser”) on behalf of Ford Motor Company Limited (“Ford”).
1. Each ticket holder / attendee must:
2. Ford and the Organiser reserve the right not to allow a ticket holder to drive the vehicle where in the reasonable opinion of Ford/Organiser the ticker holder has demonstrated unsafe/inadequate driving ability or inappropriate behaviour.
3. Ford and the Organiser respectfully ask that all ticket holders refrain from smoking, consuming alcohol or any narcotic substances at the event.
4. Travel and accommodation is not provided and ticket holders will be solely responsible for any costs associated with the event.
5. Souvenirs will be downloadable for 30 days after your event. These are for personal use only and downloading of any souvenirs via any means constitutes agreement with this.
6. Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
8. By participating in the event this does not confer any right (by implication or otherwise) on the ticket holder to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks. logos and/or intellectual property of the event.
9. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in communication with these Terms & Conditions.
Ford Motor Company Limited (“Ford”) and each of Imagination Europe and Paul Swift Precision Driving Ltd (together, the “Organisers”) require the participant’s signature on this Agreement prior to taking part in the Go Faster activity (the “Event“).
I agree to comply with all of the safety requirements of which I am advised and agree to co-operate fully with Ford and the Organiser.
I am aware that some medical conditions may preclude participants from taking part and by signing this Agreement I certify that I am medically fit to undertake and participate in the Event.
I declare and warrant to Ford and the Organisers that I am in good health and that I do not have and/or am not suffering from any condition that may make it unsafe for me to participate in the Event. I confirm that I do not suffer from any back or neck injuries, do not have a heart condition or heart trouble, have not recently undergone surgery and do not have any known medical condition which would require consent from a doctor.
By signing this Agreement, I also declare that I have not consumed any drugs or alcohol prior to the Event which may affect or impair my ability to participate in the Event.
The nature of the Event means some element of personal risk may be involved and I acknowledge and accept that risk. In consideration of Ford and the Organisers permitting me to participate in the Event I accept that Ford and the Organisers will not be liable for any loss of any kind, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to me or the my property (“Loss”) except where and only to the extent that any such Loss is caused by the negligence of Ford or the Organisers, each of their employees or authorised agents. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Ford and the Organisers exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for such Loss.
Ford and the Organisers reserve all rights in relation to any damage which is caused or contributed to by me to any third party or property, and I agree to hold Ford and the Organisers harmless and to fully indemnify Ford, the Organisers, each of their affiliate and subsidiary companies and each of their respective officers or employees from and against all and any claims which arise as a consequence of my reckless and/or negligent conduct whether during the Event or otherwise.
I agree to participate in publicity on behalf of Ford and its affiliated or associated companies and agencies (the “Ford Group”) and consent to the Ford Group using my likenesses and images, together with any quotes made by me (whether oral or written) (“Material”) for promotional purposes (including filming and photography, which may be distributed through social media, online and offline marketing channels and websites) and grant the Ford Group a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Material and/or to incorporate the Material in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in my Image.
I acknowledge and agree that the Material may be publicly displayed or transmitted in the public domain and, as such, I understand and agree that I will have no expectation that the Material will be treated in confidence.
The terms of this Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation.