Access Map Mode: SYNC 3
- Press the navigation icon in the menu bar in the bottom of the touch screen. The map screen will display
- When in Map mode, press the arrow icon on the upper-left side of the screen to toggle between the views:
- Heading-up: Select for direction of forward travel to always be the upward direction on screen. Available for map scales up to 2.5 mi/5 km. For scales above that, the setting for Heading-up is remembered, but the map is shown in North-up only. If the scale returns below this level, then the Heading-up setting is restored
- North-up: In this mode, the northern direction is always the upward direction on screen
- 3-D View: See bird’s-eye view and graphical representation of buildings. 3D Buildings with a certain tourist value in selected cities are visible with zoom level of 200m or below. New buildings will be added with each map database update.
- When in Map mode, press the menu icon on the bottom-left side of the screen and select Screen view button. When a route is not active, you can select between full map and motorway exit info modes. When a route is active, you can select between full map, motorway exit info view and turn list view
- Full map: When selected during guidance, the map will be displayed in full screen and turn icons will appear in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Motorway exit view: When selected during guidance, the screen will be divided in two with a map displayed on the left and upcoming motorway exits on the right.
- Turn list view: When selected during guidance, this screen will be divided in two with the map displayed on the left and a turn list on the right.
- Street name: This feature will display the current street name at the bottom of the screen during guidance.
- Time to Dest: By pressing this field in the upper right side of the map, you can toggle between the Distance to the selected destination, the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) or the Estimated Travel Time (ETT) on upper right side of the map.
- Speed Limit: This feature will display the speed limit of major roads at the bottom of the map while in route guidance.
- Breadcrumbs: This feature will display the vehicle’s previously travelled route with white dots. The system can store around 50 km.