Ford Fleet Parts Manager
As manager of a large fleet, you’ll regularly need to buy Ford parts. Ford Fleet Parts Manager simplifies the procees for these regular purchases.
The Ford Fleet Parts Manager system makes it simple and convenient, every time. It makes it easy to keep track of all your purchases too.
Why Parts Manager?
Ford Fleet Parts Manager is a simple and accurate way of purchasing parts.
The system offers you a host of benefits:
- You’ll be able to purchase Ford parts as well as parts for other makes of vehicle
- You’ll get access to a wide range of Dealers across the country, all working to any pre-programmed business terms you have agreed
- You’ll always be charged the correct price for Ford parts, because your trading terms will be programmed into the system
- You have the added security of a system that doesn’t use a physical card or card number
- You’ll save on administration by receiving just one consolidated monthly bill from all participating Ford Dealers
- You’ll receive electronic VAT receipts down to an individual part level, in addition to full purchasing data, so you can easily keep track of your purchases
How it works
Ford Fleet Parts Manager will itemise all your Ford parts purchases on just one simple monthly statement. The system effectively combines Ford data and systems expertise from Clifford Thames to create an easy-to-use, time-saving service.
The Ford Fleet Parts Manager process is as follows:
- Once you've registered, you simply contact the Ford Dealer in the normal way to place your order.
- Your Dealer then logs on to Ford Fleet Parts Manager, identifies your account and enters the transaction for you.
- Ford Fleet Parts Manager checks all the transactions using Ford parts and pricing data, in combination with any pre-programmed business terms, to ensure accuracy in line with your trading terms.
- Clifford Thames settles the Ford Dealer's account on your behalf.
- Clifford Thames will send you one detailed consolidated bill each month for the total amount you've spent on parts with all Ford Dealers.
- You'll receive electronic VAT receipts down to an individual part level, in addition to full purchasing data at the end of each month.
- You'll then have a full 30 days from your date of statement date to settle the account with Clifford Thames.
How to sign up
To find out more about Ford Fleet Parts Manager, please contact the Ford Fleet Service Centre on 01277 251 250, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact your Ford Fleet Aftermarket Business Manager.