DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting.
It’s a way of listening to the radio using a digital signal sound, rather than analogue radio (FM/AM). AutoDABTooltip is a high quality kit which transforms your original factory-fitted FM radio into a digital receiver, so you can get DAB, as well as existing AM/FM/LW channels. It is fitted behind the radio and uses the steering wheel controls to select the digital channels. No drilling or new external aerials are required. The only sign of the system is the digital film aerial, which is fitted in the top left hand corner of the windscreen.
- Connects2 AutoDABTooltip Digital Radio Upgrade
- Fitting at your local Ford Dealer
Reasons to smile
- More choice: extra sport, speech and music stations such as Talksport, Planet Rock and Absolute Radio.
- Great sound: hiss and crackle-free digital quality sound
- Easy tuning: find the station you want by name
- Digital features: track and artist information
Available on selected Ford models only. Please contact your Ford Dealer for details.
Not available on: Ka; Fiesta 2008 onwards (with Bluetooth); Focus Studio 2011 – 10/2014; Ranger 2006–2011 and Ranger XL 2011 onwards; Transit Custom Base and ECOnetic.