- Under the Ford Protect Service Plan Plus, 4 services are provided over 3 years/60,000 miles for all vehicles, excluding the diesel variants of the Ford Kuga, Mondeo, Galaxy and S-MAX vehicles (3 services over 3 years/60,000 miles).
- It’s an effective way to benefit from fixed cost servicing
- A full Ford Service History may enhance your vehicle’s resale value and make it easier to sell on.
The Ford Protect Service Plan Plus can be purchased up until the vehicle’s first date of registration.
Extended Ford Assistance
Your new Ford comes with Ford Assistance for the first year and with the Ford Protect Service Plan Plus, this is extended for a further 2 years. In an emergency, Ford Assistance provides the appropriate roadside assistance in the UK and across Europe.
- Assistance – emergency assistance at the roadside
- Assistance at home – emergency assistance at home
- Vehicle recovery – if we can’t arrange a prompt repair, we’ll transport you and your vehicle to the nearest Ford Authorised Repairer or alternatively to a destination of the authorised driver’s choice
- Onward travel – if you’re away from home, we may at our discretion provide a replacement car for up to 2 working days, or overnight accommodation, or onward travel if a local repair isn’t possible
- European assistance – emergency assistance in Europe
- If a Ford Authorised Repairer cannot complete any warranty work within 24 hours, and your vehicle is not usable, your Ford Protect Service Plan Plus will keep you on the road. You will be entitled to a comparable hire vehicle free of charge (subject to availability and status, excluding fuel and insurance costs) for up to 7 days
Extended Maintenance Items
The Ford Protect Service Plan Plus also includes an extended maintenance period for the following items;
- Replacement brake fluid (every other year)
- Bodywork and paint check (every other year)
- Air Conditioning Check (at third service only)
Wear & Tear Plan
Alongside the extended scheduled services, the Ford Protect Service Plan Plus includes additional servicing of all mechanical parts subjected to wear and tear.
- Brake pads
- Brake disks
- Wiper blades
- Bulbs/LED panels
- Shock absorbers
- Clutch friction disk
Tyres, interior trims, glass, seat covers, pads, frames, springs, headrests, seat belts, sheet metals, water ingress, body seats and aerials.
Right of cancellation: in the event of irrecoverable theft or write-off, Ford Protect owners may be eligible for a full or partial refund of the original Plan price. This does not apply to any no-fee Plans
For full terms and conditions, please download the document here (PDF 897KB).