Map Preferences: SYNC 3 with Navigation
How to set Map Preferences for SYNC 3 Navigation
- Press the settings button and select navigation
- Select ’Map Preferences’ tab on the touchscreen to choose from the following options:
This feature will display the vehicle’s previously travelled route with white dots. The system can store around 50 km.
- On: Enable route tracking on the map
- Off: Disable route tracking on the map
3D city model
Graphical representation of city buildings. Only available in 3-D View and a zoom level of 50m or below.
- On: Enable graphical representation of buildings
- Off: Disable graphical representation of buildings
- Off: Do not display POIs
- On: Display POIs of preferred categories on the map. Up to 3 categories can be selected from the list.