Ambient Lighting is a feature fitted to some Ford vehicles, please see your owners manual to determine the interior lighting feature present.
For vehicles where the ambient lighting control is located in the overhead console:
- Press A to cycle through the colour choices.
- Rotate B past the first detent to switch on and adjust to the desired brightness.
- Press C to switch on all interior lamps and the ambient lighting.
- Press C again to switch off the interior lamps and return the ambient lighting to the previously selected colour.
Ford vehicles with SYNC 2, to make adjustments using the touchscreen, select:
- Ambient light
You can then touch the desired colour and use the scroll bar to increase or decrease the intensity.
To switch the feature on or off, press the power button
Ford vehicles with SYNC 3, to make adjustments using the touchscreen:
- Touch the Settings icon in the Feature bar at the bottom of your touchscreen.
- Touch the Ambient Lighting icon. (You may have to swipe to the next screen.)
- Tap desired color.
- Select preferred intensity.