Ford Assistance Overview
Ford Assistance is a roadside rescue, repair and recovery service that helps you at home or anywhere in Europe, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Every new Ford car and commercial vehicle comes with a year’s free Ford Assistance
- All Ford Direct used cars receive two years’ Ford Assistance
- All Ford Direct used commercial vehicles receive a minimum of 18 months’ Ford Assistance*
You can also extend Ford Assistance, once your initial cover ends, with one of our Servicing and Extended Roadside Assistance plans. Find out more.
Ford Service Assistance
If you take your Ford to be serviced at a participating Ford Dealer you will receive UK and European Roadside Assistance valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. Plus expert service from a Ford trained technician using specialist Ford tools and quality Ford parts.
Ford Service Assistance is available when your vehicle has a Scheduled service, Convenience Check or Interim Service.
How it works
If your vehicle breaks down, you simply call us and we’ll get someone out to you as fast as we can.
If we’re unable to fix the problem there and then, we can help you in other ways such as providing a replacement vehicle, organising costs for alternative travel to your destination or even covering hotel accommodation for you and your passengers.
If you’re in a commercial vehicle, Ford Assistance can also ensure your load is delivered to its destination, so you don’t miss any important deadlines. And if you break down in Europe and we’re unable to fix your vehicle, we can arrange for it to be sent to one UK address (for example: home, work, or a Ford Dealer).
Ford Assistance is available for:
- All new Ford passenger vehicles (excluding Motability Contract Hire) for a period of 12 months from the date of registration
- All new Ford Commercial Vehicles (Transit, Transit Connect and Ranger) for a period of 12 months from date of registration (effective on registrations from 01/03/2010).
If you break down in the UK you should call: 020 3564 4444
If you break down in Europe you should call: 00800 88776611 or +33 426 298781
Find more detailed information and full Ford Assistance terms and conditions here:
Ford Assistance terms and conditions
* For more details, ask your Ford Dealer