Goodwood Festival of Speed 2022 – Instagram Competition
Prize Terms & Conditions
1. The prize will be 1x two Goodwood Festival of Speed tickets valid for the 2022 event (Thursday 23rd June) only and a Hill Climb experience (passenger ride) in the All-Electric Mustang Mach-E or All-Electric Mustang Mach-E GT at Goodwood FoS 2022. There is one prize in total.
2. The prize will be fulfilled by Ford Motor Company Limited, whose registered office is located at Arterial Road, Laindon, Essex, England, SS15 6EE (“Ford”). Employees of Ford or their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees' families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners). Ford reserves the right to check the validity of the entry.
3. This prize is open to any person resident in the UK who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Ford Motor Company Ltd (‘Ford’) or their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees' families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners). No bulk entries received nor entries via third parties will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of "script", "brute force" or any other automated means that participant will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Only one entry per person will be accepted for this competition. No purchase necessary to enter. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Entries must not mention or show the names, addresses, telephone numbers or other details that could identify anyone without that person’s permission. By submitting an Entry you are warranting that it:
- is not defamatory or offensive and does not contain nudity
- is not contrary to any applicable law;
- is the exclusive property of you;
- has the consent of anyone pictured or referred to in, or identified from, the Entry;
- has been submitted with the appropriate permissions and consents; and
- does not infringe the rights of any third party, including copyright.
The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries that do not, in its sole discretion, comply with these terms. The Promoter’s decision is final.
5. To redeem the two Goodwood Festival of Speed 2022 tickets and the hill climb experience, the winner and their plus one must declare and warrant to Ford that they are in good health, and that they do not have and are not suffering from any condition that may make it unsafe for them to participate in the Event. They must confirm that they do not suffer from any back or neck injuries, do not have a heart condition or heart trouble, have not recently undergone surgery and do not have any known medical condition which would require consent from a doctor. They must also be to fit comfortably into the passenger seat of the car.
6. There is one prize in total which will be fulfilled by The Promoter. 1x two Goodwood Festival of Speed tickets valid for the 2022 event (23rd June) only and a Hill Climb experience (passenger ride) in the All-Electric Mustang Mach-E or All-Electric Mustang Mach-E GT at Goodwood FoS 2022. The Hill Climb experience is only available on Thursday 23rd June 2022.
7. The competition will run on the Ford UK Instagram page from Friday 10th June at 12:00pm 2022 until Thursday 16th June at 5:00pm. To enter the competition, participants must comment on the original competition Instagram post, with their guess as to how many Mustang Pony Emblems feature on the All-Electric Mustang Mach-E. The correct number of Pony Emblems has been confirmed by our Ford UK Mustang Mach-E Product specialist in writing. You must comment your answer from your own personal Instagram account (publicly accessible). You are allowed one guess which will count as your entry into the competition. If you guess more than once your first guess will be recorded as your entry. All entries with only the correct answer will be put into a draw and a winner will be selected at random using a certified online Instagram winner picker. The winner will be announced at 1:00pm on Friday 17th June on the Ford UK Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/forduk).
8. The winners will be required to confirm their postal address and email address to enable the tickets to be sent by recorded delivery. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of the entry. If a potential winner does not respond by 20th June 2022 by 12.00noon, through no fault of the Promoter, an alternative winner will be selected (who will be selected from random from the remaining entries that gave the correct answer).
9. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to any use by the Promoter of their entries, within the limits of the law.
10. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Ford, the prize is only available to the winner in person. Under no circumstances can the prize be transferred once the winner details have been submitted. No cash or other prize alternatives are available.
11. If the winner has any mobility requirements, please let us know at the point of contact and Ford shall use reasonable efforts to accommodate special requirements.
12. Ford reserves the right to require the winners to participate in publicity events in relation to this promotion for Ford. In particular, Ford may publish the winner(s) name, county and photographs on the Ford social media channels, including UK Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/forduk), UK Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/forduk) and UK Twitter page (https://twitter.com/forduk/), in future editions of Ford’s eCRM newsletter, Ford News Magazine, and photographs and footage of the winner and guest during their trip on www.ford.co.uk. By participating in the promotion, the winner explicitly agrees to grant Ford, its subsidiaries and affiliates a royalty-free, exclusive indefinite license to publish and broadcast and otherwise use the material in any media worldwide including the unlimited right to sub-license (this may include the transmission of the material by our overseas partners). The winner further confirms that the publishing or broadcast of the material will not breach any third party's intellectual property or associated rights or that all necessary permissions have been obtained and agrees to indemnify Ford against any claims brought by a third party for breach of such rights.
13. Ford reserves the right to withdraw the prize at any time if circumstances make this necessary. There is no exchange of prizes available and Ford shall not be liable for cancellation of the prize.
14. This competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. To enter the competition, you will require Internet access and an Instagram account. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems of traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a Participant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in relation to the promotion.
15. This competition is governed by the law of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising from the entry or interpretation of these terms and conditions.
16. The names and the home town of the prize winners will be available for 3 months of the competition date by sending a request to: UK Marketing Communications, Ford Motor Company Limited, V-Building, Arterial Road, Laindon, Essex, England, SS15 6EE.
17. Promoter: Ford Motor Company Ltd, Arterial Road, Laindon, Essex, England, SS15 6EE. Do not send entries to this address.