12-Month Placement in Business Strategy at Ford Motor Company
This is your opportunity to be part of the Business Strategy team for one of the country’s leading automotive and mobility companies. This is your chance to go further with Ford.
Our internship program
Our Internship program is designed to help you build on the knowledge and skills you are gaining as part of your degree. From day one, you will be doing a real role with real responsibilities. Over the course of the program, you will have the opportunity to develop in many areas, including some of the following:
- Mobility Strategy
- Strategic Planning and Support
- Business Development and Financial Analysis
What’s in it for you?
The objective of our Business Strategy Internship program is to enable you to gain exposure to a diverse mix of the work we do, and broaden your knowledge, skills and competencies.
The variety of dynamic roles in our organization, combined with the diverse nature of our business, provides our interns with great opportunities for professional development and future career progression. We really value training and development of our people, as part of which we provide:
- Dedicated professional development support
- Individual Development Plan Reviews of your key skills and future aspirations
- Relevant, focused training in our Key Business Strategy Skills
- Harvard Manage Mentor web-based training in key skills, including Decision Making, Leading and Motivating, Strategy Execution, and many more
Where you will be based
It’s a global team, so you may be required to travel to any Ford location worldwide. However, our office is in Dunton, Essex.
Who we’re looking for
To be part of our future, you will:
- Typically studying towards a degree in business, economics or engineering / business.
- Strong analytical and data modelling skills, business acumen and creativity
- A self-starting problem solver who can see the big picture
- Desire and ability to excel in an unstructured and fast moving / changing environment
- Teamwork skills – work well within a small cross-functional team
- Strong oral and written communication skills – able to independently interface with Management