This is your opportunity to be part of the Ford Smart Mobility team for one of the country’s leading automotive and mobility companies. This is your chance to go further with Ford.
Working with a dedicated team you will help develop and implement Ford’s Smart Mobility and Electrified Vehicle strategies. The work is challenging, interesting and varied, and provides opportunities to build relationships on an international level, whilst working with fast-moving emerging technologies.
Our graduate program
You will progress through a series of placements, designed to help you build on the knowledge and skills you gained in your degree. From day one, you will be doing a real role with real responsibilities. Over the course of the program, you will have the opportunity to develop in many areas, including some of the following:
- Product strategy and development
- Human-centred design
- Customer research
- Customer experience
- Data and analytics
- Solution sales
- Solution launch
Where you will be based
It’s a global team, so you may be required to travel to any Ford location worldwide. However, our Ford Smart Mobility Innovation Office is in Stratford, London. Our Smart Mobility innovation Office only opened in October 2017, and will target the near-term development of smart mobility technologies while focusing on the specific requirements of European cities.
The new office gives a dedicated team of Ford specialists, easy access to world-class digital companies, leading academic institutions, nimble start-ups, and existing partners and offers Ford close proximity to its projects and partners; including the plug-in hybrid Transit trial due to launch later this year.
Who we’re looking for
To be part of our future, you will:
- Typically have graduated within the last 2 years with a degree. You may have up to 2 years of business experience, that’s in addition to work experience as a business placement or sandwich year in industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new technologies and concepts, and to deliver complex system-level solutions.
- Need to be able to communicate clearly in writing, over the phone and face to face
- Demonstrate strong team working and leadership skills.