What's the promotion?
You can now drive away in the C-MAX Titanium 1.5 TDCi 120PS 5-door from only £300 per month over 3 years on Ford Contract Hire from Ford Lease. Advance of 6 monthly rentals.
Business Users only.
What else comes as standard?
The 5-seat C-MAX Titanium 1.5 TDCi (120 PS) 5-door comes with a wealth of features, all incorporated as standard:
- Keyless start and entry
- SYNC 3 with 8” touchscreen and emergency assistance
- 17” 15-spoke alloy wheels
- Automatic headlamps and rain sensing wipers
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Rear parking distance sensors
Fuel economy and emissions:
- 127g/km CO2 emissions
- 58.9mpg combined fuel economy
Ford Contract Hire car rentals include:
- Road fund licence for contract duration
- Breakdown cover for the UK and Europe
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown when attended by the AA at the roadside
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. You will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Examples exclude VAT and are based on non-maintained agreements with a mileage of 10,000 miles per annum. Vehicles must be returned in good condition and within agreed mileage, otherwise further charges will be incurred. Prices correct at time of going to print and are subject to change without notice. All vehicles subject to availability at a Ford UK Authorised Dealer for all vehicles contracted with finance accepted between 5 November 2018 and 31 December 2018, and vehicle registered between 5 November 2018 and 31 March 2019. Not available with any other promotion. Ford Lease is provided by ALD Automotive Ltd, trading as Ford Lease, BS16 7LB. Other paint colours may incur additional costs see price lists for details. The corporate tax, personal tax and VAT treatment associated with the purchase or leasing of a commercial vehicle may vary depending on your precise circumstances, relevant tax law and vehicle classification. Customers are therefore advised to seek professional advice with regard to taxation.