1. Go to Menu, then Add Phone.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
3. A prompt alerts you to search for your vehicle model on your phone.
4. Select your vehicle model as it displays on your phone.
5. Confirm that the six-digit number appearing on your phone matches the six-digit number on the touchscreen.
6. The touchscreen indicates when the pairing is successful.
7. Your phone may prompt you to give the system permission to access information. To check your phone’s compatibility, see your phone’s manual or use our handy mobile compatibility tool. You’ll find quick start guides available here.
You may wish to connect via Bluetooth® on your phone. Ensure Bluetooth® is turned on and select your phone’s name when it appears on the Touchscreen. Then follow instructions 5, 6 and 7 above.