With Ford SYNC, you can use your media player to search and play music from a variety of devices [iPhones/iPods/ MP3 players and USB drives] and USB connected music libraries. You can also stream music from the internet via a connected phone or mobile device. Find out how to get started below:
Connecting a digital media player or USB flash drive to SYNC via the USB port
Selecting music manually
- With the radio and digital media player ON, plug the device into the USB port.
- SYNC will index all available music content and prepare the voice commands. This may take a while depending on the amount of content on your device.
Bluetooth® audio streaming
- Press the AUX button on the centerstack control panel once.
- The USB Library is displayed. With ‘Play all’ selected, press the OK button to play all of the tracks in order.
SYNC allows users to stream music from their Bluetooth®
-enabled mobile phone and play it through the SYNC audio system in the vehicle.
- Ensure that the desired music is playing on your paired phone and the phone is in Bluetooth® Audio Streaming mode.
- Press AUX until BT Audio appears.
- Press the Play/Pause soft key.