In the event of an accident, fast forward through the hassle with Ford Fleet Accident Management. Our service is free to all Fleet customers, whatever make of vehicle you drive.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, Ford Fleet Accident Management will provide you with a free service from the time you have an accident to the moment your vehicle is repaired and returned to you.
To discuss taking advantage of this free service, or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide you with a free courtesy vehicle – even if it’s not included in your insurance policy, whether or not you were at fault
- Liaise with your insurance company and fleet manager to process the claim and have repairs approved
- Recover your vehicle where it cannot be driven
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a manufacturer approved repair centre where possible
- Only genuine parts will be fitted
- Only specially trained technicians will work on your vehicle
- Repairers will return your vehicle to pre-accident condition and maintain any parts warranties
Don’t forget to download the free Ford Accident Management App
to your smartphone.
You won’t have to:
- Remember all your details when you phone
- Worry about looking for the number
- Provide all the information to the call handler as this will automatically be sent to them from the app.
To find your nearest Ford Accident Repair Centre, click here
In the event of an accident, phone Ford Accident Management first on
020 3564 4444 or 0800 587 3673.
Ford Accident Management is provided on behalf of Ford Motor Company Limited by Motorcare Services Limited. Company Registration No - 2657470 Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: Yarmouth House, 1300 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Hampshire, PO15 7AE. Motorcare Services Limited is an appointed representative of Nobilas UK Limited and Nobilas UK Limited has accepted responsibility for the provision of any Regulated Activity, as defined in section 22 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, which Motorcare Services Limited may carry out from time to time.