The new Transit Chassis Cab’s impressive range of security measures includes:
• Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) that disables the engine when your key is removed from the ignition and will only prime the engine when it recognises your uniquely coded key
• High-security shielded locks with strengthened mountings and the unique lock-in-latch system to prevent door lock tampering and unauthorised access
• Central or double locking, key-operated bonnet release and fuel cap will deter and hinder thieves
• Visible Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
• ‘Torque slip’ anti-theft steering wheel
For added protection and potentially lower vehicle insurance, an alarm system with an interior scanner and battery back-up is available. This alarm also monitors trailer coupling to safeguard whatever you might be towing.