We want you to get the most out of owning your Ford. Ford Protect Plans are designed to help you do just that.
- Ford Protect covers the cost of scheduled servicing recommended by Ford, for the number of services applicable to your plan (up to three years from the date when the vehicle was first sold as new)
- It’s an effective way to benefit from fixed cost, inflation-proof servicing
- A full Ford Service History may enhance your vehicle’s resale value and make it easier to sell on
Extended Ford Assistance:
Your new Ford comes with Ford Assistance for the first year. With Ford Protect Plans, you can extend this benefit for up to two further years. In an emergency, Ford Assistance provides the appropriate roadside assistance in the UK and across Europe.
- Assistance – emergency assistance at the roadside
- Assistance at home – emergency assistance at home
- Vehicle recovery – if we can’t arrange a prompt repair, we’ll transport you and your vehicle to the nearest Ford Authorised Repairer or alternatively to a destination of the authorised driver’s choice
- Onward travel – if you’re away from home, we may at our discretion provide a replacement car for up to two working days, or overnight accommodation, or onward travel if a local repair isn’t possible
- European assistance – emergency assistance in Europe
- If a Ford Authorised Repairer cannot complete any warranty work within twenty four hours, and your vehicle is not usable, your Ford Protect Plan will keep you on the road. You will be entitled to a comparable hire vehicle free of charge (subject to availability and status, excluding fuel and insurance costs) for up to seven days.